Saturday, May 1, 2010

Rule #5 Never Leave a Fellow Wedding Crasher Behind.

I was trying SO hard to make another post in April, (slight laughter) I missed it by 53 measly minutes. So what life lessons have I learned in the past month? well it's kind of hard to count but I guess I will start somewhere #100, if you have a car you are not excited about, make up something about it to be excited about. That way you enjoy your journey where ever you go- Like recently I got a new car - right you were think SWEET! well new to me. not new at all really. In frank actuality, its kinda gross inside, it blinds people when in the sun from its amazing gold color and it well in all of that, its just not a me car. SO, I named it- The Gold Bullet, has a nice ring to it huh? well just as the name is very fitting, also is the nicely placed (already there) bumper sticker on the back that says in very large print WATCH OUT, so here I am driving around in a gold bullet telling people to watch out. Best thing about it, thats pretty much the opposite of me. So needless to say, I now at least can laugh on each excursion!

Rule # 500 - Don't stay up all night, and try to work then next day- I wasn't doing anything wrong, or bad or even irresponsible, but guess what? today was incredibly hard to function. I found myself crying in a coffee shop, for a couple of different reasons (those are beside the point) but an old man wouldn't stop watching me- YIKES! I couldn't order my dinner, and I even almost fell asleep during a sharks play off game!

Rule #3 - Always deal with your issues in life sooner than later- learned that one early on, and can I just say I am still trying to work that one out!

Rule #38 - Don't leave your laundry in the dryer, its inconsiderate to others- of course if you live alone, enjoy all that extra laundry time and leave it in for days- just because you can.

Rule #56- Don't stalk people on Facebook, it never leads to anything good. If anything it usually leads to something bad.

Rule #71- When a friend calls crying, just listen, I know out of your deep love for your friends you want to "fix" things (which you will NEVR be able to do, so stop trying), they don't need a game plan, sometime they don't even need reality or reason, or truth...honestly they just want you to listen. I can't say I didn't blow this one this week. But hey thats why its #71, I haven't quite gotten there.

well thats all the lessons for tonight/this very early morning!

3 comments:

  1. During a sharks play off game?!?!?!?!?!?!

    Love you friend (and your gold bullet too).

    ReplyDelete
  2. so i think i need more life lessons from ashley!

    ReplyDelete